HSM Adminisaurus | HSA is a consolidated DFSMShsm management tool for the novice or the expert that provides extensive reporting, comprehensive auditing, in-depth processing analysis, and simplified administrative functions to help you establish and maintain a healthy HSM environment. HSA allows proactive management to maximize storage utilization, optimize physical resources, and conserve time to ensure availability and business continuity.
HSA audits, interrogates, compiles reports, and provides error correction facilities on current and historical mission critical data managed within the HSM environment. HSA contains health analysis processing to save time and money by reducing the time and effort required to manage and maximize the contribution of HSM.
New features with HSA 3.3
- Updated Migration Control Data Set (MCDS) audit
- Updated Backup Control Data Set (BCDS) audit
- Updated Offline Control Data Set (OCDS) audit
- Unix System Services (USS) reporting
- HSM backup copies of UNIX files/paths reporting and auditing support
- Cloud support
- z/OS 2.5 support and more